Crap Albums With Misleadingly Cool Art

dawn of possession is one of those that most people really like but nobody would put right up among their favourites.

That's dumb .... I put it at 2nd.

that's before you backtracked out of it with the "i meant my 2nd favorite Immolation album". And it didnt even make your top 10 for that year. Smh.

camb.gif

Which is the one where the kid cuts some nude poster belonging to his older brother and frames it in the shower to lure in a rapey burglar? I remember that inspiring one of my earliest childhood boners.

You're mistaking Home Alone with home video.

lmao

It must be #3 or later then. It was the one where it's winter and the bad guys have some valuable chip or something taped to an R/C car. iirc it ends when the kid tricks them into entering an igloo in the backyard rigged with dynamite, triggered by a robotic green parrot toy, causing them to blow up Team Rocket-style.

i think that was 3. some kind of r/c car is about the only thing i remember about 3, aside from the kid being a little asshole and scarlett johansson being 12 years old

MI0001644706.jpg

Playground - ...And the Gods, They Play

I think that this is a bad album but the cover is very awesome. I was disappointed by the album.