What post NWOBHM metal albums are close to you.

latem

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2007
Hey, I'm a new member and a rabid metal fan since '84.Just want to ask all out there if there are any metal albums that would be high on you favorite albums list, but seems to have been missed by the wider metal community. I'm mostly interested post Venom/Moterhead,and the evolution of thrash albums. Everyone loves 'Puppets', 'Rust in Peace', 'Reign in Blood' ect. But I'm interested in is albums that aren't widely regarded as 'classic' but you've loved for years. As example I fucking love 'Demotition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence' or 'Jumping Jesus - The art of Crucifying' stuff like that. Be there for Metal, and it will always be there for You.

Well to me "post NWOBHM" stands for bands like Tokyo Blade, Cloven Hoof, Satan or Elixir, you know...bands that had the definite NWOBHM sound but came after 1982. I am not sure what do you exactly mean by "post NWOBHM".

I mean the after the conception of thrash, by NWOBHM bands like moterhead and German bands like Accept that influence Exodus, Metallica ect. So I guess I mean thrash and all it's offspring; death,black ect.

well, i will ignore the point of the post and i will list my favorite nwobhm bands, so:

angelwitch - screamin and bleedin
demon - night of the demon
bitches sin - predator
crucifixion - all singles
thor - only the strong