Crap (Canadian elections related thread)

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Well, it looks like the people voted for the conservatives. In a way, I'm glad the liberals didn't win because they don't really deserve to be in power, but in another way, I just hate most of the conservatives values and especially the way they use religious values to dictate some laws. Fortunately they're not in full power, otherwise we would be fucked.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

yup, we're fucked now.

At least it's a minority Gov't so they can't do EVERYTHING they want, and I bet the NDP and Liberals can take them down if they really want/need to.

yeah well at least they won't be able to abolish the right for abortion and gay marriage. All these guys want is to regress what is done, some fucktard deputee even said "we need a good christian government to make things right". GO GET CROSS FUCKED. Replace conservatives by "retarded" party.

ahah I just saw you have "Kate Beckinsale" under your name "high-five"

edit: that inspired me to change the message under my nick too

haha if the Conservatives tried to get rid of same sex marriage I'd like to see them try. Just to watch them get called to the supreme court and get the charter of rights and freedoms waved in their face while the judges say "nuh-uh!"

Man, that would rule.

I sure hope those bastards don't run our economy into the ground though, I'm really liking this 0.87 cents USD to 1 CDN which is going on right now.

AsModEe said:
IMO, Harper is only there to lick american's politicians asses

It's true.

We must never forget that the Conservatives sold us out to the Americans with NAFTA last time in they were in, back in the 80s.