Criminals dumping weak dollar for Euro, Canada blamed

Yeah, personally, I'd rather criminals use it.
We'll criminals are criminals. But difference is Organized crime is more of a business as well as criminals. They tend to be more smarter then the average criminal and want more money so dumping the dollar for the Euro is a smart thing in a business sense until the dollar makes a comeback and is the stronger currency. If and when of course.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

I think there would be the same amount because there are the people who know the effects of cocaine usage and don't want to be associated with using cocaine either. Then you have the people who only do it on a recreational basis. If it was legalized, these recreational users wouldn't really use it as much since it would be easier to get.

It's like alcohol. When people are in college and underage, people go to parties because the beer is plentiful and free, so you tend to overuse it due to excitement of breaking the rules. However, once you're able to actually spend money on alcohol, you tend to buy it less because you can get it whenever you want and it's not a big deal to you anymore.

Interesting how you went from flatly rejecting the idea of legalising all drugs to actually making arguments which support it.

Even if there were more hard drug addicts because of legalisation, there would still be less overall suffering in the world because those addicts could seek help without fear of punishment, and they could have access to safely-mixed drugs, clean needles, etc. instead of being at the mercy of scuzz-ball street dealers.

Have you ever learned about prohibition?
What RMS doesn't get is the taboo aspect of such things. If you make something taboo, human nature wants to know why and try it. Much like teenage sex. You tell them sex is bad and this or that. Of course they will try it. That is why imo Europeans have less problems with teenage pregnancy/sex, drug addiction and other social ills. Because they are more open about such things. There is a grey area I suppose but I think Pot should be legalized. Other drugs no of course because they are hard drugs with addictions.

I actually made some arguments on why legalizing harder drugs wouldn't really cause any harm (without fucking knowing I was doing so :lol: fuck you vihris)

Same goes for alcohol. Europeans are more responsible because the drinking age is lower.

edit: @ Unfaith.
I actually read that this is untrue, and even if it was, it would be hard to find evidence for a hard causal link between the lower age and responsible drinking. I think cultural differences have more to do with it. Either way, I do support a lower drinking age, for convenience and fun. If lowering it improves the health of young drinkers, then that's just gravy.

Article: http://www.slate.com/id/2198522/