Crimson & Crimson 2 in the cinema

What do think about a motion picture film based on Crimson & Crimson 2 ???

• Yes! Someone should make motion picture film based on both Crimsonstories

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No! What an awefull thought! That will destroy my fantasy about the Crimsonstories

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No...only Crimson1!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No...only Crimson2!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • If I could produce a motion picture film based on the Crimsonstories I would do it

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I will make motion picture film about the Crimsonstories now and have enough expierince and money fo

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • That story is to bad for a motion picture film.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Sturmbringer

Jul 11, 2002
Germany
Visit site
I considerd often while I listened to both Crimson-Masterpieces that someone could make a motion picture film out of the story of crimson. In my fantasy that I had since the output of Crimson it was a fantastic epic motion picture film. And if I could make a motion picture film out of this story I would do it. But I can't make that cause I have not enough money and expirience for this.

So what do you think? If someone could do a motion picture film based on the story of Crimson should he do it or not?

EDIT: Sorry for this bad english in that polls. I can't edit them :(

Hmm, maybe I need to re-read the lyrics, but I don't see this as that great of a movie really, maybe a 1 hour special or something. I don't think the story is all that strong and there's really no characterization at all in Crimson II. Either way the script would need to be written from scratch using only the ideas of the Crimson story line. You have to remember the story was written for music and not a movie, despite it being a concept album.

thespectralsorrows said:
Hmm, maybe I need to re-read the lyrics, but I don't see this as that great of a movie really, maybe a 1 hour special or something. I don't think the story is all that strong and there's really no characterization at all in Crimson II. Either way the script would need to be written from scratch using only the ideas of the Crimson story line. You have to remember the story was written for music and not a movie, despite it being a concept album.

For sure the script should be updated before u could make a motion picture film about the story. But the story itself is enough material to make a film. And I know no band who ever sang a whole book or a filmscript :err: :Smug:
The material is just enough for a great asskicking film. And if the film is only a "Music-Video" it would be kicking ass too !!!

What would be interesting would be a couple short silent 40 minute films, for each crimson. No dialogue, just acting, with the soundtrack being the EOS masterpieces. I know i would buy those motherfuckers.

Some day, when I have acquired all the proper equipment and necessary skills, I will do a 40 minute anime-musicvideo with the first Crimson as the music. I think I will use the anime-series Berserk for the picture-material, but I'm not quite sure yet. That would be the longest AMV ever. :loco:

-Villain

Villain said:
I think I will use the anime-series Berserk for the picture-material, but I'm not quite sure yet.
Hej, that reminded you were talking about the Berserk manga some time ago on DT forum (which happens to be the best manga I've possibly read), and mentioned another fan-translated manga that had some ridiculous name, that you reccomended, think you might remember, I need a new manga fix after going through Psychic Girl Mai today :p

Ormir said:
Hej, that reminded you were talking about the Berserk manga some time ago on DT forum (which happens to be the best manga I've possibly read), and mentioned another fan-translated manga that had some ridiculous name, that you reccomended, think you might remember, I need a new manga fix after going through Psychic Girl Mai today :p
Yep, that was 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa, creator of Monster. Don't let the silly name fool you, 20CB is a complex tale of a conspiracy that spans over decades, going through lots of sudden twists and turns with a great cast of realistically developing characters. I think it is currently my second favorite manga, right behind Berserk (which is, of course, of most different genre).

-Villain

Hell yea, Crimson I & II would be a good movie-soundtrack.

I'd love to see those few knights charging the queen's castle (Crimson I - 37:20).
I've already drawn a short comic based on the Crimsonstories.

Cortexon said:
Hell yea, Crimson I & II would be a good movie-soundtrack.

I'd love to see those few knights charging the queen's castle (Crimson I - 37:20).
I've already drawn a short comic based on the Crimsonstories.

:D Great work! I really want to see that one.