Crimson II: August 26th release date?

Apr 26, 2003
Um, I don't think so, even though it says so on the Black Mark site. Could it be possible? Given Dan's perfectionist sensibilities, I'm saying it will be out in October/November, if not later. Anybody know anything closer to the source?

I dunno...I don't remember hearing if any promos have been sent out or not, is all, which gives me the impression that it's not quite finished just yet. It would be fucking fantastic if it IS ready for August 26th, for sure!

That would be MOST unpleasant ... since some guys already can bang their heads to the once more (according to the sample ...) great stuff available from Dan. My shop told me two hours ago that they have 25th as their release date in ther computer-system, which makes me kinda think ... wasnt it the 26th to come out ...

HEY GUYS FROM BLACK MARK !! IF YOU READ THIS !!! SAY SOMETHING TO US !!! GIVE US SIGN !!! LET YOUR LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE ENLIGHTEN OUR TINY BRAINS !!!

lets wait and see :)

Amazon has September 23rd listed as the release date, but I would tend to believe that is the American date. The End is supposed to have it for the European release date, so here's hoping it shows up in stock next week!

Dan, is there any chance you could clear some of this up? Are you in contact with Blackmark regarding the official release date? I'm getting worried by Amazon.com and BN.com saying September 23...

So this is what I've gathered. Blackmark still says the release was Aug 26th. They do admit to a very slow CD printing process.

The End Records says it should be in next week. Everywhere else says late September.

I'll just guess September 12th or so. :)

onecow-c1.gif

Hi,
I asked Soulfood Music, the German distribution for Black Mark, and they told me that the release date is now September 22, for both versions (jewelcase and digipak).
Additionally, they told me that there will be no difference between both versions (except the packaging), I think someone asked for this ?