Crimson II now at The End Records!!!

Apr 26, 2003
For only $11.00, at that! I'm so fucking desperate for this album that I ordered myself a copy, even though I already have one coming to me from Sweden! I figure I can sell whatever one gets to me last. Awesome! Fuck, I love The End Records!

W00t! I've ordered it earlier today, and just got my fullfillment e-mail confirmation!!! Ordered and shipped in the same day!! That's what I call service!

:kickass: The End Records :kickass:

Thanatopsis123 said:
Did you guys recieve order confirmations? Not ship confirmations, but order confirmations. I ordered, but haven't gotten one.

:cry:

No, I didn't get one either, but I ordered through Paypal, which is the first time I've ever done that with The End. I've been checking my e-mail every ten minutes for a few hours now, hoping they sent me a shipping confirmation, but so far nothing! :(

Well, I preordered it from BlackMark.net and I still haven't received it :cry:

But I got an email telling me it will be shipped today, September 4th......with a free EoS Crimson poster!

:OMG: I hope it's a Crimson 2 poster, but I'm just happy it's being shipped today...and I can finally cover the whole in my door......with some EoS goodness :kickass: !