"Cry My Name" by Aurelius (16yr)

Flal said:
I hope everyone else that applies is better than this.....lol

Woah, thats hard. Next time I should think twice before I say that I'm still 16. Often connected with prejudices, just like when I say that I'm female. ^^

But you're right though, I also don't think that the growls are great.

Qth said:
Hehe, cool.

Thx. I got some friends who say the same so I thought it can't hurt to post my version here.

lol, you asked for comments so i gave mine....it's true, you are 16, but your timing's off, and sorry...i find the growling overall sloppy and inconsistant.

Thx for critizising my voice without taking too much care of the timing. It's at least half a year ago that I listened Cry My Name for the last time.

Masamune said:
I think that was kind of bad.
The growl didnt really fit to the music, and you have no timing at all.

ok.
registered on the forum only to tell me that, nice ^^

that was really bad, and no i am not going to feel sorry for you because you are 16...if you sound shit...you sound shit.

well... it's no so bad... the good thing is that in a couple of years you'll have an awesome voice... just keep practicing... and I like the growls at 0.50...

Aurelius said:
Woah, thats hard. Next time I should think twice before I say that I'm still 16. Often connected with prejudices, just like when I say that I'm female. ^^

But you're right though, I also don't think that the growls are great.

Thx. I got some friends who say the same so I thought it can't hurt to post my version here.

Yeah the timing was way off. I probably could not do much better trying to sing Bloodbath so there is no need to rip on you. Nice try man. I think if your vocals weren't so much louder then the background sound and the timing was fixed, it would sound ok.