PERIPHERY - We are currently auditioning singers and working on our full length!

nah the vocalist writes the lyrics, though we can help out if needed haha

Damn shame that Casey is out, hell of a talent, but his mind is not set on it.. it happens, understandable.

Well, good luck finding another Misha.. im sure you'll succeed finding a good replacement.

Ohhh faark! Seeing this post makes me wish: 1) that I could sing 2) that I was on the other side of the goddamn atlantic ocean 3) that I wasn't so "#¤&¤%& old.

Godspeed on your way to stardom - hoping to see your album in the local CD joint here in Denmark soon.

Good Luck Misha!! As for your old singer.... hey ... at the end of the day. You gotta pay the bills. Good luck to him too. I know three insanely crazy talented musicians who moved from their death metal bands to other genres. Just so they can pay the bills and play their instruments for a living. Two are in country bands, and the other is in a popular cover band. A lot of metal musicians I know either tour tour tour... tour tour tour. Or tour, come home and go back to their daily job. Sad but true :Smug: