CS:GO Music Kit. Skog, Metal

TheDude

Jocke Skog
Jan 8, 2007
Stockholm - Sweden
Hey fellas. I got a chance to make a music kit for Counter-Strike, a really unknown computer game made by Valve software. Maybe you know someone that plays it. :)

Anyway, here's the "main menu" music. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
If by unknown you mean the second most played game in steam peaking at 223k players today then yeah.

I guess that my terrible joke went completely down the drain. Yes, last month there was 3,7 million different players, and I'm damn proud of being the ONLY dude doing metal in the initial batch. There, better? Otherwise, have a Snickers. ;)

I was afraid this was gonna be sarcastic but you sounded like a CS hipster or something.

Coolio songy.

I mixed and mastered it.

Drums are stock Metal Foundry, programmed and pre-recorded midi-tracks in a nice mix.
Bass is an 5-string Epiphone SG -> T-rex Alberta (OD) -> Sansamp - > Ignite NadIR with an Ampeg IR. Eq Compression added.
Guitars are my RAN 27" Explorer (Drop A) -> AxeFX Ultra (no cab) -> DBX286 with some HF/LF Enhancer -> Ignite TPA-1 -> Ignite NadIR with two of my home made IR's. (don't remember which). EQ Compression added.

That's it.

In the first place of my favorite video games, this is of course counter-strike. I recently found out that this game has been over twenty years old and was in shock. During this time, much has changed, now with its help you can even earn money on the site https://csgobettings.com/betway/ where I use various top-end platforms for stavos. I realized this while still a student, I was looking for work when I really needed money and this option became ideal for me.