Cubase 6

Williamn

Aug 4, 2009
Ireland - Denmark
For those that dont lurk gearslutz.. there is some info about cubase 6 :O

Got this in the mail today.....

This webinar will show attendees how to utilize state-of-the-art transient and tempo detection, advanced audio quantization and drum replacement functions - developed in conjunction with recording professionals and top-notch studio drummers - for perfecting the timing, feel and flavor of live-recorded drum tracks. In addition, attendees will learn how to build the perfect take in a simple and streamlined fashion via a new Lane Track concept for lightning-fast multitake comping. When working with multitrack recordings, the new Track Edit Group(s) ties together related events on multiple tracks, saving valuable time in the studio. To round out this webinar, attendees will be introduced to VST Expression 2 - a revolutionary approach to creating and editing multiple controller values in a single graphical interface directly on the note they belong to. Invaluable for demanding orchestral arrangements as well as cutting-edge electronic music, VST Expression 2 reinvents the composer’s editing workflow.

* Transient and tempo detection, advanced audio quantization and drum replacement functions
* Lane Track concept for lightning-fast multi-take comping
* Track Edit Groups when working with multi-track recordings
* Creating and editing multiple MIDI controller values, independently, with VST Expression 2
* Insane tones for your guitar - VST Amp Rack is a new reference virtual guitar tone suite, featuring seven legendary amp models, sixteen vintage stomp boxes, six classic speaker cabinets and two studio-grade microphone types

212755d1294292911-cubase-6-its-coming-cubase-6.jpg

Orginal post: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-product-alert-software/567609-cubase-6-its-coming.html

Looks really interresting, and as a fan of cubase im looking forward to it very much ! (hope I can get a decent upgrade from 5 studio to 6 full !!)

Wow. So they're finally bringing out those highly requested features. Had to be done to quash the impact pt native would have on cubase sales. Looking forward to seeing just how 'state of the art' the transient detection and drum editing features actually are.

Also, whats the bet 'lane tracks' are basicallly the same as pt's 'playlists'.

Sweet! I'm still using Cubase 4, but i've been wanting to upgrade! Looking forward to this!

Cubase already has lanes, it INVENTED lanes. I wonder what's new about the lanes in Cubase 6...

Very much looking forward to this update, looks killer.

Could they please work on the GUI so I don't have to set Events to be transparent in order to be able to slip edit?
Also I would love to be able to configure wether the Channel EQ is before or after the inserts for every channel. Plus additional High and Lowpasses on all channels.

i used Nuendo from version 1-3 and liked it alot... I sold my lisence and switched to reaper ( I got a good deal on nuendo and never used the post features). I may have to buy cubase 6.. Always liked Stienberg's product but hated the support...

There has to be a reason this has been omitted for so long. Surely, nobody in the Steinberg camp was negligent enough to just not care?

Has anybody actually made an official feature request to Steinberg for this? I think I am going to post in their new forums to see what's up. With the new slip editing methods, a triplet grid would be awesome.

But then again, they are going the multi-track beat detective pro tools route. So they might not listen.

i'm actually really quite looking forward to this.

to be honest, i was really happy with C5, but i see a few features in there which i'd love.

thanks,