Cubase 7 is released!

TTT is a great addition but magneto II smells like "hey! Let's put a pretty GUI on the tape saturation from the channel strip and pass it as a new plugin"...

Good point but I guess we'll have to wait and see if the Tape saturation is still included and if so if the sound differs at all from Magneto 2 before we can make a final judgement on that matter.

Tab to transient and playlists, oh okay. Wonder if a Beat Detective copy will be the next thing. The re-record thing is in Logic already, and it rules, so that's cool too.

The update seems kind of lame, but then again, in and of itself, Cubase 7.5 is looking quite fine. Too bad I couldn't get into the workflow at all when I demoed 7, I guess I've just gotten too used to Logic already.

Tab to transient and playlists, oh okay. Wonder if a Beat Detective copy will be the next thing. The re-record thing is in Logic already, and it rules, so that's cool too.

The update seems kind of lame, but then again, in and of itself, Cubase 7.5 is looking quite fine. Too bad I couldn't get into the workflow at all when I demoed 7, I guess I've just gotten too used to Logic already.

They've had a BD clone since version 6 man. I've been using it every day for like two years.

They've had a BD clone since version 6 man. I've been using it every day for like two years.

I honestly didn't know that, pretty cool! I hope a trial version comes out at some point, because I'd happily demo Cubase again. I mean, I recently decided to finally ditch PT, but it's entirely possible that I'm going to miss playlists and BD at some point.

Pre-ordered 7.5. 149,- for an update from 6.5.

BTW..these make Cubase so much more fun and easier:
1394434_10151759723736905_2049104882_n.jpg

I honestly didn't know that, pretty cool! I hope a trial version comes out at some point, because I'd happily demo Cubase again. I mean, I recently decided to finally ditch PT, but it's entirely possible that I'm going to miss playlists and BD at some point.

I watched a bunch of the advanced tutorial videos on YouTube yesterday and it looks like they have a playlist feature now called "Track Version".

One thing I didn't realize was how powerful they made the Control Room feature in 7. It was basically useless in 6, but now it seems badass.

Updated (took half of the day to dl though :()...

Whats your way to import your changes(key commands and stuff)?
I failed everytime when I tried to move the commands from one folder to another, Cubase wasn't able to import the datas...

Updated (took half of the day to dl though :()...

Whats your way to import your changes(key commands and stuff)?
I failed everytime when I tried to move the commands from one folder to another, Cubase wasn't able to import the datas...

No clue, never thought this was possible. You could try and post a support ticket to Steinberg, if you're lucky you will get a response somewhere in the next 365 days.