Curious of age's here

1 month shy of 39. On a side note, my friend at work is 50, loves Symphony X! Coolest old guy I know. Even went to one of the shows with me and loved it.

Wait wait wait, i didn't think Tubbs got banned. I know Montu did because he was kind of a dickhead and that fallen dude, but i thought tubbs just lost interest and disappeared?
I'm also pretty sure Tubbs just left. He wasn't a dick or anything, so I can't see him getting banned.

And was I the only one who thought that fallen dude was a tool? He struck me as a troll disguised as a comedian.

Wow, there are people over 50 years old who listen to contemporary metal music? That's pretty cool.

yep, but I would guess around the limit of the upper age range. SX fits in well with the direction of music alot of us listened too over the years. Not sure what you are calling contemporary metal but myself I see SX as more influenced by or relating to old school metal and progressive rock. Some of my friends like them but arent really into the progressive stuff so much, "to many change ups" they say, and they like steady grooves in 4/4.

About Tubbs....I did a user search and he seems to still be posting regularly at the Opeth board. His last post here was just some stuff about some gaming account being hacked, but then realizing it was his brother or something. Who knows...

Ah, cool, I didn't think I'd seen you on the bmusic discussion, and I didn't think you were local... :p

But yeah, I know them in person (the actual store is a couple of hours from where I live) and yeah, Shane and Mark, they're just as cool, and nice in real life... :)

About Tubbs....I did a user search and he seems to still be posting regularly at the Opeth board. His last post here was just some stuff about some gaming account being hacked, but then realizing it was his brother or something. Who knows...

I must have mispelled, or mis-spaced.......:err:

I looked it up as "tubbs mcgee" the first time since that was his original username and couldn't find anything until I changed it to just "tubbs". maybe that was it?