Way off topic, for the guys here.

scanner313

The EYE
Aug 5, 2002
Western PA, USA
Visit site
OK, I know this is totally unrelated to SyX, but the threads lately have gotten a little boring (IMO) so I decided to ask a question of the guys here that I figure would spice things up a bit (of course, if there are any ladies here who want to get involved in this one too, be my guest).

Anyway, I saw an Old Navy commercial yesterday and was thinking about how hot Morgan Fairchild still is. I was wondering what women that are over 50 (Morgan is 53) would you love to nail!

So, get your thinking caps on and find some some old bag you'd love to bag! And if anyone says Bea Arthur you will be shot!

Hmmmm, is Susan Sarandon over 50? She was pretty hot for Rocky Horror, and still manages to look good. Those older women, through their age and experience, are like the fine wine of sex, I would imagine... I try anyone beyond mid fifties though... Saggy bodies do nothing for me. Ever try to open a grilled cheese sandwich? My point exactly! .....
Ewwwwwwww.

beabig082701.jpg

I'd hit it.

ShredManWalking said:
Though I can't talk... I have never gotten laid

That's alright dude! You don't have to have actually had a million dollars to know that you want it. So your opinion of a hot old chick still counts. Susan Sarandon was pretty hot when she was young. In my opinion, I think she's a little weathered, but still not a bad choice.

Here's an oldie that I forgot about. Faye Dunaway! She's got to be 60+ and she still looks good.

And for those of you guys who are saying you'll pass on he 50+ women, pretend you're stranded on a desert island and there's only 1 woman there who is 50 or older. the intent is to find out who you would choose if you had to.

Posted by Macy
And this comes from a 13-year-old? You're not really 13, are you? Or maybe you're ahead of your time... Kids these days.

I don't quite get what you mean there? Are you saying I'm juvinile? Are you saying that I'm smart or something?
I just don't get it.
Please clarify it before I am allowed to take offence to it.:)

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I don't quite get what you mean there? Are you saying I'm juvinile? Are you saying that I'm smart or something?
I just don't get it.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
An old woman cant screw me as she would be a petifile if she would!

I do think you seem pretty smart for your age, and you also at times say things that don't seem to come from a 13-year-old. Whassup wit dat?

And there is no offence in my curiosity, I think...

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I just don't get it.
I'd say that you are silly juvinile. This is not a topic for you.

About grannies..
By the way. Guys, I'd say you are sick... o_O
But if you like, I could give you some prohibited free links..