Current musical addictions/recent discoveries

Lol it was that way on the CD. They fixed it on a later vinyl but my 2007 CD still got it wrong.
udxAJA3.png

Lmao, yea, on my CD its fucked too.

Ill give it this enfaggot stuff listen today's evening, hopefuly its gonna be good :)

May demand a few spins, the tracks are longish and there's a lot of stuff going on. Luckily there's loads of variety and at the same time most of the riffs are fucking quality :kickass: And the solos are very nice.
Special mention: Arise, Morning Star, into the Nether World - an eerie dissonant instrumental track around the middle of the album, almost a la Spawn of Possession. Good stuff.

Listened to the music video for now, meh, overproduced, sounds like midi sometimes. Avarage vocals

Finally Spotify did it's job and suggested me something good.

Danny Baranovski and soundtrack for Crypt of the Necrodancer. Some tracks are fucking amazing

Randomly got Perturbator on my spotify playlist, the 2 tracks I was offered were pretty good for electronic music. Would use for some boss encounters / missions with decay / toxicisty as a theme.

You haven't played Hotline Miami? Hell of a game, killer soundtrack, including Perturbator. If you like games that demand you git gud at all, definitely pick it up. I'm not into electronic music at all but even I appreciated the music in that game, amazing stuff. Some cool tunes from the OST besides Perturbator:

Not my type of game, and when I randomly clicked thrtough the OST i didnt like it. Maybe ill give it another shot when i have nothing else to listen to in a car or something.

Binding of Isaac also had great score, bought the game, realised 90% of the game relies on luck, played for an hour, never played again, seen everything.

My current discovery is that I am unable to hate all children since today, because this treasure exists

v1evjzh.gif

Look at this. It cures cancer. Would play with her in plastic kitchen, would drink tea that doesnt exist, would attack pearl harbour.

Their previous album is even better. Amazing band indeed.

Since I played this level in Persona 5 this June I can't get this sound out of my head, listen to it daily.

Not only this level had best music, but also featured best waifu of 2017. Good times.

Posting looped version, cos original 2 min is way too short.