Currently gorging upon and absolutely LOVING...

Red onions are probably my favourite veg. They've a slight natural sweetness that adds a lot.

<3 Onions

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the best news I've heard in a while!!
I am so happy for you KevKev! :)

Which stir fry did you make? and how did the wok work?

Onions <3
I am happy too! I still don't think I can eat them raw, but I think ignoring cooked onions in delicious meals won't be difficult anymore, and based on what I had last night, I think I will find them thoroughly enjoyable in certain capacities.

I just made a basic chicken stir fry with onions, crimini mushrooms (I chopped them way bigger this time and that was a big improvement, too), bell peppers and carrots. I also used noodles instead of rice and I think they are far superior. The wok worked great, but I already wish I'd gotten a bigger one.

I took some pics but I'm hesitant to post because I think each one I make is significantly better than the last, so I'm waiting for the one that REALLLLLLY stands out before I make it public :)

Next up I will try Karen's basic recipe :)

Made my Chicken red curry last night - and especially for you, I used my non stick wok Kev ;)
Came out AWESOME!!

First, roasting almonds

stir_fry_1.JPG

Chicken, onions and the curry paste

stir_fry_2.JPG

YUMMMMM (organic chicken, broccoli, snow peas, asparagus, bell peppers, coconut milk, over brown rice with the roasted almonds)

stir_fry_3.JPG

Congrats Kevin on getting an adult tounge.
Also, Curry is the fuckin shit!
I think I'm going to head to the closest Thai restaurant and get some Thai Iced tea and White Curry Chicken!

Yep that looks fantastic. I'm also not the biggest curry fan ever but I would eat that so fast! Excellent work, Ms. Lioness.