CURSED IN BLACK

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Former VEHEMENCE Guitarist Launches New Project - Nov. 26, 2005 Fomer VEHEMENCE guitarist John Chavez is looking for Phoenix, Arizona-based musicians to join his new project, dubbed CURSED IN BLACK.

Commented Chavez: "The material will be ranging from all heavy spectrums of metal, death, black, punk, and thrash. It may seem like a VEHEMENCE continuation of sound and vibe, but not completely. This will be a unique band that will leave you headbanging! There will be displays of melodic aggression, skilled solos, experimental creativity, and will carry a wide vocal range diversity. I'm expecting to officially release a demo by March 2006 and tour non-stop after. Most importantly, I am looking to secure the lineup.

"I'm looking for extraordinary dedicated musicians that can contribute to CURSED IN BLACK's sound with immense creativity. The MySpace page has info on what this band is looking for.

"The writing process began shortly after the VEHEMENCE break-up. Some riffs have been carried on over from what was supposed to be new VEHEMENCE as well.

"I’d like to thank those who have came forward already about this member search, and I am already looking into several people as permanent additions to the lineup. Hope to get some response from some quality people. Also, the band needs a band logo, so please send submissions to cursedinblack@hotmail.com or the myspace account.

"Thanks to everyone that supported VEHEMENCE and to those that said they would have faith that this new band will be spectacular and support this one as well."

cib8et.jpg
possible logo.

EmbersAstray83 said:
who did the logo?

thiers a dude on another board I post on and he makes the best logos
its board name is Metal Soul but I cant for the life of me remember his real name haha, its Nate I know that
I told him you guys needed a logo, cause in you bulletin you said you did

here are some of his works
http://myspace-994.vo.llnwd.net/00269/49/91/269521994_l.jpg
http://myspace-875.vo.llnwd.net/00274/57/85/274595875_l.jpg
hey how do i get in touch with this guy?

The8thPlague said:
That 1st Logo says "this is Metal".
& the 2nd Logo says "This is TOO Metal".

haha that’s funny. Yeah I’m not one for the unreadable logos for this new band, it's cool to have all sorts of logos though. I have like 400+ riffs I’m piecing together right now. The direction I’m going in is still going to be hard n heavy, its just taking a bit to see the overall conclusion of the song structure, the nitch, the hook. I’ve been ripping a lot of riffs in half and changing shit, cause I keep coming up with something better. Those confused about who I am working with for this new band, haven’t told anyone yet, but when ya all find out, it should be pretty pleasing, some guys I wanted to work with for a very long time in the business.