CURSED IN BLACK

When will we hear a Cursed in Black demo or sample? And when the hell are Abigail Williams putting out their demo? All things that should happen in 2006. Wait, I thought Abigail Williams were to have a demo out by now? ???

we (abigail williams) were originally going to put out an EP, but there was a change of plans, since we got a record contract offer. We aren't ready to annouce what label we will be working with, since its still in the negotiation stages, but we are going to start recording our full length cd this spring with James Murphy as producer.

Murphy will do a good job on it, hah kidz I know the label you don't yet. The first of Cursed In Black members will be all collaborated within the next matter of weeks, that means, whos in whos not, when shown the material, iv'e been looking for months for others who are down for this new type of sounding material, not just anyone is fit for the part. I'm picky but I am sure its all worth it. Just been me and my Cubase setup im running, jotting down the first 5 song demo.

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
we (abigail williams) were originally going to put out an EP, but there was a change of plans, since we got a record contract offer. We aren't ready to annouce what label we will be working with, since its still in the negotiation stages, but we are going to start recording our full length cd this spring with James Murphy as producer.
NICE!!!

FuckYouIWantToDie said:

the New Times already announced what label you'll be joining.

sounds good, what kinda band is he from? i'm a sucker for a great death metal growl

i just watched the movie the crucible in english class, thats where abigail williams comes from

428499903_l.jpg
This will be the official logo for now.