D V D news

no i dont think that at all :), its the thought of someone noticing or even remembering something as minute as the colour of my socks, is quite frightening. what time was it when you noticed they were black or how for that matter? (just out of curiosity)

I didn't know that, I mean the misuse of "middle east" cause I never actually heard the near east used in English.

ikeaboy said:
no i dont think that at all :), its the thought of someone noticing or even remembering something as minute as the colour of my socks, is quite frightening. what time was it when you noticed they were black or how for that matter? (just out of curiosity)

Hm, shall I make up a happy story now?

As far as I know we haven't met. So that was something out of the blue, I wanted to express my agreement with your comment on the whiney lot whining about matters of as grave importance as the colour of, let's say, Danny's socks.

Believe me, I had no idea :D But it's not hard to guess.

Maqus said:
Hm, shall I make up a happy story now?

As far as I know we haven't met. So that was something out of the blue, I wanted to express my agreement with your comment on the whiney lot whining about matters of as grave importance as the colour of, let's say, Danny's socks.

Believe me, I had no idea :D But it's not hard to guess.

dont give me that crap, grey hoodie also? which i have got and i do wear black socks quite a bit, dont back out now, theres already a certain Gronke in here who knows my name but cant tell me why :lol: fucking weird that

Gronke said:
I will answer you when you cut down on the profanity and start to behave like a normal person.

when you think of an 'honest' answer more like, and you can stick that 'profanity' up your hole while you think about that one, eh ya proper monghead ;)

Heh! Gronke my child!
I'm just someone who whenever is interested in a thread there is always a post from you complaining! :p

listen kunt, im asking around who you might be and i swear to fuck ill bomb you out of it with nasty verbs in here when i find out

I swear to the Fairy Godmother of Leinster, Munster and Connacht that I don't know you, Ikeaboy. Black socks and grey hoodies are parts of the archetype of "Irish graphic designer in his mid-twenties". You really don't have to attribute metaphysical significance to matters of observation and deduction.

Maqus said:
I swear to the Fairy Godmother of Leinster, Munster and Connacht that I don't know you, Ikeaboy. Black socks and grey hoodies are parts of the archetype of "Irish graphic designer in his mid-twenties". You really don't have to attribute metaphysical significance to matters of observation and deduction.

nah, its not that at all, collecting and analysing pictures of people, are very much the archetype of a "serial killer" , but where in the world might that be?

Scared, ha? :zombie:

Don't worry, you still have time, you're just fifth on the list.

"Dhat skins fifth."

All right, old bugger, you're the fourth then, I don't want to take risks and let you die before I get there.

Nahemah said:
What's your problem?

aha, now this one ive discovered is a greek dog/bitch judging from their posts, i wonder does he/she shag roadies while trying to spread the whiff of the miff :tickled: