D V D news

ikeaboy said:
aha, now this one ive discovered is a greek dog/bitch judging from their posts, i wonder does he/she shag roadies while trying to spread the whiff of the miff :tickled:

:headbang: You say I say I shag roadies like it's a bad thing? :confused: :p
cheers

ikeaboy said:
and as for you kunt, im getting warmer, you'll never feel the same way again
;)
What's that? A threat? :tickled:

Well, you can be mr Macho behind your screen there. That one's on me.

Now; take care, have fun and stay loose.

Gronke said:
What's that? A threat? :tickled:

Well, you can be mr Macho behind your screen there. That one's on me.

Now; take care, have fun and stay loose.

im quite sure you know who i am by now young chubby boy! nah not being macho at all, just being irish :D so go ahead mate, fucking try me ya puff (from what ive gathered :) )

i'll cut your hair, make you cry and all that ;)

Ok, have a nice time in your life.

I'd be happy if you don't bother me again with your private messages and the things you write in the forum here. (thanks in advance)

Gronke said:
Ok, have a nice time in your life.

I'd be happy if you don't bother me again with your private messages and the things you write in the forum here. (thanks in advance)

no chance mate, you havent answered as to how you know my name, probably my full name, who the fuck are you? so until then... i wont be happy till ive cut your hair and made you cry in your chubby chair :tickled:

and dont patronise me, i know youre a puff , no need to give it away now with your oh so nice pretentious phrases ;)

I never asked your opinion nor I care of what you think and expect...and from now on for what you write cause it's a loss of time and I don't have much

youve found the time now then... you asked a stupid question and didnt get an answer, so yea it was a waste of time that one :D

ikeaboy said:
ill do you up a copy, be rare this one, since it may be changed, but the thing is like, what do i get? :D

i dunno, must of shifted about 30 so far, bambi? how did you get on last tuesday down at tommys with those other copies?

so the price of a copy DVD with a case and color cover is 10 Euros, right?
its cheaper here like 5 euros or 7 euros. What about audio cds? its 1.5 euros here.

i just founded these on the site of Travis Smith www.seempieces.com
i don't think they have been posted before right?

Interior Illustration, Anathema: Were You There? DVD
©2004 Music For Nations
All Rights Reserved.

Violence
anathema8.jpg

are you there
anathema5.jpg

no title
anathema6.jpg

a dying wish
anathema7.jpg