D V D news

Strangelight said:
Regarding the DVD, well now all the label politics that you lot were all moaning about months ago (not being able to put the old songs on the DVD) count for fuck all now cos its up to the band now. Thats a good thing surely?
Damn right, what would an Anathema DVD be without the pre-MFN songs..

pagan2002 said:
my attitude is, its only a dvd. imagine if you lived in Iraq or something.
well, that puts our whining in perspective, hey...as much as I wanted the dvd and being here in america I may never see it at least I have Anathema's music, which is really all that matters, and man, living in america/the UK/Canada is so much better than living in the middle east, mexico, etc, we really take it for granted.

Bambi said:
why would only danny or vinnie create it, don't the three other get a look in with you fuckers?? or are they roadies?? yizzill the changing the name to Cavanathema soon :erk:

:cry: are you John or Les or Jamie ? :D

Well you know what I meant by saying that. It's normal when a band has frontmen, that you use their name to represent the whole band, eventhough you know they're not responsible for the whole sound. And by hte way, the two brothers are the only two founding members that have stayed all the time, so :yuk:

season1234 said:
well, that puts our whining in perspective, hey...as much as I wanted the dvd and being here in america I may never see it at least I have Anathema's music, which is really all that matters, and man, living in america/the UK/Canada is so much better than living in the middle east, mexico, etc, we really take it for granted.
i actually enjoyed living in the middle east...depends which middle east country your talking about I suppose..and i know people who love mexico :)

gaaaawwwwd yis are like parasites in here, why is this? why is that? why are they doing that? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

ikeaboy said:
gaaaawwwwd yis are like parasites in here, why is this? why is that? why are they doing that? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Why are you wearing black socks and a grey hoodie?

img56b.jpg

In the east...the far east...
when a person is sentenced to death...
they're sent to a place where they can't escape...
never knowing when an executioner will step up behind them
and fire a bullet into the back of their head...

Maqus said:
Why are you wearing black socks and a grey hoodie?

thats about myself, not others who dont have time or care to answer stupid questions. im not even going to go into that one, but i guess this is another one to add to the very weird and infatuated tadura story