Daily events, thoughts.....etc

In a fit of pure computer geekdom, I finally got my Cisco routers and switches in from the internet. The rack enclosure I inherited from my job was too tall to fit through my hallway and into the room I wanted to store all of my computer equipment in, so I pulled the rack out of my apartment, dragged it around my building and shoved it through the window of the room I wanted it in. Now I have a small enterprise network running in my bedroom. :D

Oh, and I'm eating a donut right now as well.

In a fit of pure computer geekdom, I finally got my Cisco routers and switches in from the internet. The rack enclosure I inherited from my job was too tall to fit through my hallway and into the room I wanted to store all of my computer equipment in, so I pulled the rack out of my apartment, dragged it around my building and shoved it through the window of the room I wanted it in. Now I have a small enterprise network running in my bedroom. :D

Oh, and I'm eating a donut right now as well.

Yay for geekdom in all it's forms!
Boo for eating a doughnut... I miss doughnut... on the other hand, today I shall be making a lovely chocolate sponge cake :)

I'm currently thinking that I REALLY want a new Firewind hoodie.

But I'm NOT paying the extortionate P&P prices from America. Last time I got 2 and was charged just under £100 after P&P and "import tax".

I demand a UK or European place to stock them *pouts*

I guess I'll just have to fly to England then!! ;) It's not like you have to twist my arm or anything; I was going to go anyway. :p

Too bad I'm in Scotland but I love me a trip to England. Just need fore warning so I can tell work and I barely even need an excuse!!!

I bought corsets. They'll be here tomorrow.

black-waspie-azl-website%5Bekm%5D225x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg
long-bodied-classic-red-steel-boned-corset-basque-lace-up-3%5Bekm%5D187x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

organic-red-top-bit-front-azs-.jpg

^_^ I've spent SO much money this last few days. About £150 all in. Thank god it's payday on Friday!

xx Kirsty

Posted in the other thread - it's a maybe! I can do Manchester because there's a bus at 1.10am that gets me home so I can go work on Thursday ^_^

So I just need to see if I can get anyone to cover my shift on the Wednesday...

That Sir, is a very good reason. Well if you come anywhere near the Yorkshire region (and you'd better, you can't come to the UK and not visit t'best darned county in t'country!) send me a message and you shall have caek!

So today I have bought cards and presents for mothers day and my aunt and niece's birthdays, along with various baking implements. Now I go to bake, later visiting family then having a relaxing saturday night in :D

Random thought: Get back on the horse? Don't want to, horse keeps throwing me off *sulks*

By the way - daily thought of the day.

There is a hot Greek guy that I work with. He's absolutely to die for. Dionysios <3 I wonder what it is about Greek men being good looking!?

TBH it's probably just the hair. Long hair = win.