Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

psychologically damaging harassment

This is vague and subjective on a case by case basis, which makes it impossible to "criminalize" objectivily.

and not a small degree of invasion of privacy.

Bingo. Invasion of privacy and exploitation (since it was posted on the interwebs)are the crimes committed here. The reasons and sexual preferences of the involved are not important. The suicide is a completely seperate incident and cannot be pinned on the bullier.

Ive been a victim of bullying/verbal bullying plenty in my life. I have very little sympathy for those whose response is to take the selfish/easy way out.

I guess you want to ban suicide too.

...and tell me, how is someone committing suicide any more selfish than the person trying to stop them?

Good point. Thanks to this grandiose, moralist attitude towards suicide, people that deserve every right to die are prevented from doing so. I don't mean depressed individuals, but the terminally ill who are suffering from constant and intolerable pain. I say if you're clear and cogent in your state of thought you have every right to take your own life without being made to feel like a criminal.

So I just read in the news that America's economical problems are also cause by obesity of employees which cause giant losses to corporations. Dakrynize that!

I was bullied up until I learned how to fight, and that was the end of it. But that was the conventional bullying that ends at school, and you go home and forget about it. Stuff that goes viral on the internet is different, and people that are already mentally unstable or weak have enormous difficulty handling it.

It's already being put into the same category as Bhopal, Chernobyl, and the Gulf Oil Spill as one of the greatest man-made disasters of all time:

worhungarydanube.jpg

hungary-sludge-toxic-wast-004.jpg

101008-sludge-hmed-8a.grid-6x2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11504980

Gotta love that Soviet-era construction and technology!

It's already being put into the same category as Bhopal, Chernobyl, and the Gulf Oil Spill as one of the greatest man-made disasters of all time:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11504980

Gotta love that Soviet-era construction and technology!

Yeah, made its way to the Danube on Thursday. Thankfully a private corporation was able to pocket the money they received for repairs and let the whole damn decay!