Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Is it hard for you to write complete sentences?

Here, let me remove the rod stuck up your ass.

"Yes, the toxic water officially made its way into the Danube on Thursday. Thankfully a private corporation was able to pocket the money they received for repairs and let the whole dam decay, which has brought us to the problem at hand!"

Whoever wants to go on their tirade about what the governments should/should not do about this, or the real causes/causal forces are that led to this bullshit can go right ahead. I will not bother joining in on this discussion.

I'm positive that there are a lot of loose people. I know men who as soon as they cam out racked up 20 partners within a six month period. I know straights who use the whole part scene as an excuse to fuck as many women as possible. It's nasty either way.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to roll around inside someone who I don't fucking know. If I wanted to date a sack of flesh that's been filled with indiscriminate dick, then I would go and find one of those general "Metuhl FUCK YEA" hobags that are on tv.

I remember you saying something like that years ago. That's when I figured out that you're not a girl.

Using statistics from a dating site to prove a subset isn't overly promiscuous is like polling FOXnews readers and determining that 80% of the US are voting for Republicans.

It's better than letting your really baseless, preconceived notions of gay people do all the talking, isn't it though? Oh, and much more objective ;)

Men are generally more promiscuous, thus gay men appear to be promiscuous. And thanks to the fact that gay marriage is illegal in 80% of America, most gay men will never have incentive to not fuck every dude that crosses their path.
And while we're on the topic of gays and gayness, what do you all think of this guy?

alg_carl_paladino_kashou_2.jpg

Carl Paladino, Republican candidate for New York governor

Man is a fucking bigot. On top of that he's very very religious, and if said religious views are able to bleed over into his policies... well, then I don't think he should be governor on that principle alone.