Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Don't be a flippant fool. Most people are honest and good. It is those specific areas I outlined where most of those affiliated are only concerned with one thing: usurping and destroying the values produced by others to support their bogus livelihoods and pseudo self-esteems.

People who actually produce values are usually too busy and not really concerned with destroying the values of others. And it's been that way for a very long time.

A book for you(and everyone) to read:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/You-STILL-Being-Lied-Disinformation/dp/1934708070/ref=pd_sim_b_2[/ame]

Quote:
"The two-party system has given this country the war of Lyndon Johnson, the Watergate of Nixon and the incompetence of Carter. Saying we should keep the two-party system simply because it is working is like saying the Titanic voyage was a success because a few people survived on life rafts."
— Eugene J. McCarthy, 1978

I always liked this one:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - H.L. Mencken

WTF? Where does it say that I disagree with the quote? I agree specially with it and everyone should read it.

First of all, you mean especially. Second, from what I see you post on here, you're in lock step with the ideology of American liberalism, which is represented quite well by the Democratic Party.

Like the recent bogus bombs.

I had my suspicions about those "cargo bombs". Evidence?

Actually I'd say MOSS is more in lock step with whatever "ideology" is able to get a reply out of people on a web forum.