Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

This girl just summed up politics better than you and I ever could.

1290710077-94.jpg

Dak, ever hear of The Olduvai theory? Just curious on people's thoughts. I've heard of it, but never read into it. I have noticed that there are quite a few Ph.D's writing about it, but I don't know if they're credible or not (10 minutes of google = insufficient knowledge).

I heard a few people talking about this (the end of the CIVILIZED AGE! as it was put) in the library today on campus and thought it was interesting (I have absolutely no information on this topic other than what I've stated, so I realize that this thing may totally be bunk or just fucking crazy or not or whatever)

^ PURE FUCKING HYPOCRISY!!!

You can touch me, but I can't get an erection and ejaculate! How fair.

haha, There is one thing I do agree with PS. When it comes down to individual/property rights this country is fucking ass backwards man.

See, now I think that's hilarious. If other people in this damn country didn't get so uptight about shit like this, we'd all be laughing right along with that security guard as he wipes it off on the gay dude's shirt and says, "Just get the fuck on your plane, man."

Oh, and we'd all be stoned and no one could arrest us for it.

I swear, Bernie Madoff and his actions, although criminal(don't you DARE and be a dipfuck moron and call them greedy) only produced the third largest grand scale ponzi scheme in US history. Social Security is the second biggest and number one is that elaborate Obama/Pelosi/Reid Tri-FUCK-tya.