Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

ocool a generic article featuring points that have been made for centuries about this very same thing. Retreading 2nd amendment rights bullshit aside, these few choice lines made me laugh:

When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone.

I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Wow, I read a few pages of this and it's really quite a ridiculous thread. Overwatch, you're crazy as fuck if you really believe the shit that you say.

Excluding the heat issue in the southern portion, Arizona is a gorgeous state. It also does not have the "DUR HUR EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN TEXAS" type of people living in it.

Been to AZ once when I was young and the most memorable thing was how bad the water was. Like drinking lead. Easy to breathe tho.

I've been to arizona once and other than the canyons i thought the landscape was the bleakest / most depressing i'd ever seen.

Been to AZ once when I was young and the most memorable thing was how bad the water was. Like drinking lead. Easy to breathe tho.

Yeah the water is pretty bad. RO systems make a fortune here. The desert is definitely an acquired taste, coming from back east. I thought the same thing when I first got here. It's like extreme vocals. Initially harsh, eventually loved. I'm going to miss the landscape.

Oh look, a generic poster wants to make a drive by ad hom. /yawn

When Juggalos throw trash at you, what actual conclusion can be made? Don't they throw trash at anyone/everything?

ocool a generic article featuring points that have been made for centuries about this very same thing. Retreading 2nd amendment rights bullshit aside, these few choice lines made me laugh:

Explain the problem with the first quote.

If reason were exactly the same for both parties in a discussion or disagreement, well...there wouldn't be a disagreement.

I find it pretty clear that the author recognizes this, and also recognizes that where persuasion/seeing eye to eye does not occur, the next step in achieving ones ends, if a person is insistent, is coercion. Hence, the necessity for a means of protection.

I find it pretty clear that the author recognizes this, and also recognizes that where persuasion/seeing eye to eye does not occur, the next step in achieving ones ends, if a person is insistent, is coercion. Hence, the necessity for a means of protection.

What about situations where the person in possession of the firearm isn't the one in the right? This author seems to take the position that being in possession of a firearm constitutes superior "reason."