Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

zabu of nΩd;9900949 said:
And why do i give a shit that Google and Facebook are "backed" by the same people who "back" every single person with a US bank account?

Eh, I'm not getting into it. Plus, my reputation around here is far too tainted.

zabu of nΩd;9900949 said:
Um... probably not? Evidence please.

I know, it's from infowars so that automatically discredits it.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2011-full-official-attendee-list/

"Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc."

Also, a number of others from various banks, the FED, and where ever else.

zabu of nΩd;9900840 said:
With Hangout, Google shows it can one-up Facebook

Man, if google could kill facebook... that would be fucking mindblowing.

honestly, the internet is superconsolidating. so google has social networking, a skype-type service, a shopping section, jobs, images, videos, maps and directions, finances, blogs, not to mention the fact that it's fucking google. soon everything you can do on the internet, you will be able to do on google. and everything you will be able to do in real life, you will be able to do on the internet. and then...

poster-matrix1.jpg

this bit from dak's latest scholarly article is pretty amusing...

It wasn’t until A.D. 1997 that I (at least) began to suspect that Traficant was right–sometime after A.D. 1993, the U.S. government had gone through a “reorganization” and, astonishingly, may have ceased to exist. I based my suspicion primarily on the A.D. 1997 publication of the 7th Edition of Black’s Law Dictionary which deleted the three definitions of “United States” (declared by the US Supreme Court in the Hooven & Allison v Evatt case) that had appeared in Black’s 4th, 5th, and 6th editions, and added a completely new definition of “United States of America” which had not been defined in the 4th, 5th and 6th and which was completely different from the Hooven & Allison definitions. I can’t prove it, but I believe that the reason “United States” was missing from the 7th (and then 8th) editions of Black’s Law Dictionary is because the “United States” had, in fact, ceased to exist.

in fact.

Ron Paul is going to retire from office in 2013 and will not run for reelection. I love this! I was Paul fan back in 07-08 but then his theories are 180 from mine, so I started to thought his ideas suck.