• About as good as Haven

Votes: 33 18.5%
  • Worse than Haven

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • The worst album they ever did

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Aglarion
Better than Haven, I'm not sure yet if I like it more than The Gallery.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

As fucking amazing as Damage Done is, I don't see any album topping The Gallery though (and that goes for ANY band).....

Well, i was _this_ close from saying it's their best ever, but maybe it's the enthusiasm. Only time will tell.
But i think it's definitely better than Haven, so i voted for that.

where's the option for "best album by this band, by this name, ever?"

trying to place them in any order is an exercise in futility to me. they are a timeline of a band's progression, each a foundation for the next.

Can't say it's better than Haven. I like the straight style perfectly mixed with the quality we're used to. But I gotta send the album to Germany, thanks to Century Media for this chupi chance, I've never sent sth to there. :mad:

|ng.

Without a doubt better than Haven......
But The mind's I and The Gallery are still my fav....

Damn I too have to send my copy to Dortmund ! :mad:

Damage Done is the album TMI should have been. Despite being quite speedy and thrashy, the album doesn't become monotonous or repetitive. It's definatly better than Haven. I've had it for three days now, and I still listen to it all the time. I got bored of Haven after two days (during which I thought it was pretty much the best album I'd ever heard). Not as good as Projector though. Although I seriously doubt any album will have the same impact as Projector on me, ever.