Damage Done or Reroute to Remain?

Which album is better?

• Damage Done

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • Reroute to Remain

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I have a far more interesting idea for a poll: Who do you think is more difficult to understand, drunk and dyslexic Gums or Wazoo on a normal(?) day? :D

Should I make a new thread for this? :Spin:

-Villain

Villain said:
I have a far more interesting idea for a poll: Who do you think is more difficult to understand, drunk and dyslexic Gums or Wazoo on a normal(?) day? :D

Should I make a new thread for this? :Spin:

-Villain
:eek:
:cry:
:lol:

I'm sowwwwwwwwwwy :p
Maybe I should..gather my thoughts together first and then post. Hmm. Naaaaaah that wouldnt work, I would nevar post..! :rolleyes:

*cries* :p
We can't all be so.. so.. Something like you! Smart, logic and clear! :yell:

:/ :p

The Grand Wazoo said:
We can't all be so.. so.. Something like you! Smart, logic and clear!

And luckily so - if everyone here started to post like me, I would be the first one to leave this place. Honestly.

I find it most refreshing that there are people like you who manage to confuse me with every second post you make - although that doesn't prevent me from making fun of you. ;)

Rahvin: :tickled:

-Villain

Villain said:
And luckily so - if everyone here started to post like me, I would be the first one to leave this place. Honestly.

Me too
With me
:lol:

---

"I have gone to find myself."
"If I get back before I return, keep me here"
:D

[edit] Wooh! I refresh! :D

Steve420 said:
Which album do you think is better? Although I like In Flames more, I think Damage Done is a better album.
Currently, Damage Done is more popular on the IF board 40/60

i agree.. in flames are my fav' band but damage done was the better album r2r was a let down

I think Damage Done is better overall album even though RTR has some pretty heavy songs (ex. Trigger, Drifter, and Minus just to name a few). The difference is that Damage Done has that atmospheric heavy sound while RTR has some REALLY atmospheric songs and then they have some raw brutal songs. RTR also has a slight movement in vocals while he makes them a little cleaner throughout the album. I think Damage Done did a 180 degree turn. They turned away from the clean vocals and went to solely brutal death vox. Thats one of the main reasons why I chose DD over RTR. Overall, they're both making new movements in their music with DT just getting heavier and IF experimenting with new sounds. I give DD a 9 out of 10 and RTR an 8 out of 10. Both of the two bands will create great music to come and I'll be sure to listen to them for years. Moving out of topic, if anyone might have some MP3's of the mexican band "Brujeria" please e-mail me and we can talk. I just started listening to them about a month ago and they seem pretty brutal. Dino Cazeres and Raymond Herrera from Fear Factory are two members of the band. This band also contains 3 bass players to create and overall heavy atmosphere, and to mention they also sing in SPANISH! I've never heard so many mexican curse words in one song in my life.

Wanderingblade said:
Bonesaw: Have you listened to Haven? With the exception of Emptier Still (I suppose Haven itself perhaps) it was all aggressive vocals, with a reasonable heaviness and speed factor in places...
Heaviness yes, but speed is what I felt was lacking from Haven... A little bit of tvåtakt här och där never hurt anyone.

I was happy to see the 2/4 beats that were so prevalent on "The Mind's I" return on "Damage Done," like in "Final Resistance"...