Which album is better?

• Damage Done

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • Reroute to Remain

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Steve420 said:
*bump*

Need something to some discussion going here...

So, how's your spamming campaign going? ;)

AHAHHAHAHAH nice wqqquestion its like would you rather win the lottery or jget shot in the cufcunkin face point blank well i dont' fuckin know how about we jusst esend me some chichks since the once i fucked around with aroundawlready iws with anothe guy ywha theats fuckini nice

Check out the Skyfire board. He actually is incredibly drunk.

Anyway, Damage Done by a long shot. In fact, I prefer any individual song off of Damage Done to the entire Reroute to Remain album.

i'm geting the ipression that you feelas are backstabbing me so what is this some funny joke ? so i wore a cownboy hat oday and samome girl made me tak e it fofff undtil we got kicked out of the hosue some party that was now wnobdoy is on ms n that s nice thanks

I don't see anything good in r2r...just some bad ass metal....No feeling for that album... (the male vocals sucks ) Not like projector ; ) But anyways...I think Dt rulez over in flames ; )

If GUms reads this, I'll need to repeat what I just recommended to Rusty...
Midol works well for hangovers... one of my friends tried it after 24 drinks (24 oz of hard liquor) and had almost no hangover...

My god, I have no recollection whatsoever of voting on this poll... Probably just as well :p It was a long time ago during a dark period... but I did see the light in damage done. or something :rolleyes:

reroute was a bad word in the bad word to be honest, it's just quite, well, uninspired.
up to now IF followed a logical, understandable development, each album sounded like a natural consequence of it's predecessor. RtR doesn't, it sounds like a "hey, this is hip, let's do it" kind of album.