Damage Inc.

and here is the new logo....

2003_logo_bw.jpg

Coldplay is better than Tool. Glad to see I'm not the only Coldplay fanatic around here.

Oh, oh ... I feel this thread going off topic into some weird 12 stepper tangent :)

As far as the new cover for the record ... I was expecting something better from Pushead.

This looks like some early 80's punk bands cover ... something Black Flag would have.

It looks like my nutsack ready to explode after not getting any ... :)

lurch70 said:
It looks like my nutsack ready to explode after not getting any ... :)

Actually if you look at it long enough, it does begin to look a bit like a nutsack....with a touch of leprosy perhaps.

Yeah, the cover art sucks. But other than Justice, I've always thought Metallica cover art was weak at best.

But I disagree in regards to past album covers. Yes, the black album's art was crap (what art?), Load, and Reload, nuff said..

But Puppets and Lightning are classic... more so Puppets.

Sounds like you are talking about the music on these records rather than the artwork :)

Let's face it all Metallica album covers have been pretty shit ... it is just on the early ones the music made you forget.

Papa Josh said:
That is a pretty crappy cover...

But I disagree in regards to past album covers. Yes, the black album's art was crap (what art?), Load, and Reload, nuff said..

But Puppets and Lightning are classic... more so Puppets.

pfft. Yeah, if you like artwork when painted with brush held between toes.

I hear Lisa Marie Presely has been added to the bill for the Metallica MTV icon show.

Whether she's just presenting or performing...I don't know...