damaged

this_is_war

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2003
AUSTRALIA
Visit site
ok i no this is an opeth forum, but i waz just going to ask if u have heard of a band called damaged u should have, as well as if ur into grindcore ma mates band from singapore, FALLEN WORLD there good, ill give ya a link to there site and yeah thats if u want it.
karl

I believe Kush will have something to say about Damaged when he comes around since I believe they are from Ballarat.

I've only heard of them since they're on Rotten Records, which is Acid Bath's label. I may have heard a few clips and wasn't overly impressed at the time to check them out further. I might look into them. :)

I saw a band called either Damaged or Damnaged opening for Danzig last year. They were fucking metallica clones. At least they picked a good era of metallica to clone, but they were still pathetically generic.

wouldnt have been them, this band has been around for years, oi OpethianSoul should try and check out there new new stuff heaps better, new singer, alot faster, differnt style really. but i like there old stuff. so yeah.IanDork107 nuthin like metallica

lol aahaha, yeah but i suck at my english, sorry about that, not many people can understand me, its so annoying, i cant help it, ahaha.
i dont listen in class, thats ma main reason. lol
i hate english shit call.

But wait, couldn't one assume that you knew how to speak english prior to taking classes because ENGLISH IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE! :D

yea i've heard Damaged

they are awesome but i don't really think any of there stuff after they lost there original singer (can't remember his name) was anything special but i hear they have the singer from Uncle Chunk now so yea it may be quite interesting.

ok kool kool. well i thought there new singer is the onld singer of brutal truth, or is it the other way round. yeah i am an under achiever. lol see i cant spell.
brutal truth is fucking awsome. i really like that band.

It's funny also how you go from one thought to a totally different thought then back to the original.

For no apparent reason whatever.

Ok i no i suck, but can u please stop having a go at me?
im really sick of it. i come in here to talk about metal, and all i get is people giving me shit about my english, so can you give me a break please?

First off, your responses look like they are in Engrish. Second, if you want to talk about metal, go to the General Music Discussion forum. This is somewhat disconnected to metal chat.