DAMN PREJUDICE

aleta said:
in any case,i'm talking about human relations.
So basically you're telling me that if you're walking alone in the street at night and you run into a group of 10 gypsies, you won't feel compelled to move over to the other side of the street.

i'm the textbook 'i hate everybody' kind of person. Just humans in general because we are going to kill ourselves in the next couple centuries, if that, anyway. and we seem to be the only race capable of that. good riddance in the end i say. then maybe the smart races can actually evolve and prevail. cos we sure as hell ain't it.

that and i tend to think everyone is an idiot until proven otherwise.

i met a lot of them bugging me on the streets, old women saying they will tell me my future from my palm and then when i dont look a little kid hidden under her dress would steal my wallet... Gangs of those dirty bastards robbing old people because they have no balls so they only go for the weakest. Beggars, scums and thieves. They don't pay taxes and still don't want to work.

Heavenscent said:
Nomads who live in trailers.
Well, that would be their OLD definition. The new definition is a social group who lives off robbery and financial state support, never stops whining because the government won't give them enough money and houses, and never actually do any work to change their present situation.

Hylian said:
So basically you're telling me that if you're walking alone in the street at night and you run into a group of 10 gypsies, you won't feel compelled to move over to the other side of the street.

how would you feel if you were walking down the street and you run into 10 skinheads!!!

Fenrir13 said:
i'm the textbook 'i hate everybody' kind of person. Just humans in general because we are going to kill ourselves in the next couple centuries, if that, anyway. and we seem to be the only race capable of that. good riddance in the end i say. then maybe the smart races can actually evolve and prevail. cos we sure as hell ain't it.

that and i tend to think everyone is an idiot until proven otherwise.

:lol: good one!

There is a significant difference between talking from prejudice about people you know nothing about, and talking from the experience people may have had with those persons. If you notice, no one here is saying anything out of prejudice, everyone is talking from their own experience with them.