DAMN PREJUDICE

aleta said:
let me get one thing straight;if you make an opinnion without experience it's prejudice,but if you make a judgement on a whole race or culture it's not ok to call it prejudice?
that's just great...then this world sucks totally!

If what you are trying to get at is if I, for example as an employer, would send a gypsie away for the mere fact that he/she is a gyspie, my answer is no. Equal chances for everyone with the proper education and work experience I say. But zero tolerance for the leeches of society.
Am i still racist and prejudical for you?

_Zsuzsa_ said:
If what you are trying to get at is if I, for example as an employer, would send a gypsie away for the mere fact that he/she is a gyspie, my answer is no. Equal chances for everyone with the proper education and work experience I say. But zero tolerance for the leeches of society.
Am i still racist and prejudical for you?
you're starting to make sence,but still;it's just not right to say something about a whole race or culture if it has exceptions.
that's just my opinnion...

aleta said:
same thing...you're have culture-prejudice
No, I do not have culture-prejudice. Prejudice would imply talking with no support for my opinions whatsoever. I talk from experience, what I do have is culture loathing. I do believe in equality of rights, but such a thing requires mutual respect. I loath cultures which, for one reason or another, have proven not to promote mutual respect (i.e. promote criminal acts).

I'm throwing a lot of wood into this fire already, but good examples of such cultures are gypsies, african american (and by african americans I don't imply that they're black, african, american or have any other comparable racial trait -- most of them are probably white; what I do imply is that they believe in a specific culture known as african american). In fact, I would place these cultures in the exact same bag as the arab terrorists responsible for the most recent atrocities. These cultures do not promote respect, they promote isolation and make use of criminal acts for their own personal benefit.

ah, damn. aleta, sorry to say that, but you suck. we all were trying to get you an idea of how we think, especially zsu, who I totally agree with because in my opinion she perfectly underlined her statements. and you just seem to be too dumb to get it.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I have made sense all along you just shut your eyes closed and started shouting racist and prejudical at everyone coming near.

that's your way of looking at it...
i admit i may used a wrong word,sometimes i can't find the right words to express myself,but i think everyone should get my point...
if i was wrong to use"prejudice"as the word to describe something it's not,i apologize,but i described what i ment and even if i did use a wrong word my point still stands...

Missery said:
ah, damn. aleta, sorry to say that, but you suck. we all were trying to get you an idea of how we think, especially zsu, who I totally agree with because in my opinion she perfectly underlined her statements. and you just seem to be too dumb to get it.

i'm just trying to make a point,you have a problem with that?
i agree i can't express myself with the right terms but i'm not a linguist!

PanzerKunt said:
Are you reading what people write or sill stuck at the first post?
She probably read it but didn't even bother to evaluate or process them. Blind fanaticism for a specific idea tends to do this to people.

aleta said:
what's my point:
my opinnion is that it's just wrong to judge a group of people based on a few experiences IF THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS!
did i get it clear now?
Our point is that you can't understand the difference between ALL and the OVERALL MAJORITY of people. And also, we're not talking about a few experiences, we're mostly talking about a LONG and continuous experience.

Hylian said:
She probably read it but didn't even bother to evaluate or process them. Blind fanaticism for a specific idea tends to do this to people.

you're probably right,but if everyone didn't attack me all the time maybe i would have the time to read and process...
i'm sorry for not reacting,i apologize to everyone who i ignored...
i'm slow,but i'm just trying to make my opinnion clear,if that's ok with everyone?

Missery said:
world just isn't good. and why talking things better than they apparently are ? just to make you feel better? I never met any gypsies (except of ektomorf, and i neither talked to them nor they raped me, harhar) and so i won't say anything bout that. the current situation in germany with all the foreigners isn't the best one, and damn, i say that out of experience. am i a nazi now?

Heil, mein Führer!

P20juls.jpg