DAMN PREJUDICE

aleta said:
well please explain then so i can understand
All: [SIZE=-1]wholly; to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent. Does not allow exceptions.

Overall Majority: A large enough sub-group to become representative of a specific group of people. An overall majority represents the common agreement or idea among the group without implying that every single member must be in agreement with it. A perfect example of this is a democratic government. A political party is elected to form government when it has the overall majority of the votes, i.e. it can represent the overall majority of the country's population.[/SIZE]

aleta said:
i'm just trying to make a point,you have a problem with that?
i agree i can't express myself with the right terms but i'm not a linguist!
I apologise for this post but I really couldn't help myself.

aleta6.jpg

aleta7.jpg

I don't know exactly about prejudice but here in Holland we have the so called "gabbers" *don't know the english word exactly* These mostly are the people with the lonsdale clothing, the white shoelaces and they are listening to hardcore: The prejudic on these people is that they are nazi's, all of them!! Even the news says so...The rascists*sorry if spelled wrong* of our country. It's an issue all over the country. These guys can be really scary, dangerous maybe and sometimes they even are the biggest rascistsi've heard of besides the nazi's. If i would walk in a group like that i would get my ask kicked just for being so called "metal". *i wouldn't consider myself really looking metal besides that i have a black coat*
But yes we have some of them who are the nice guys, they do have the same style in clothing and stuff but they are not rascist they just like the clothing of lonsdale. And all this just because of clothing made in london???
I've met people like that, from both sides, the one side called me names you cannot imagine and the others are ok, not my best friends but ok.

And yes we all have different opinions about this. Maybe Zsuzsa met qypies who suck, who are thieves, who never ever start working and Aleta maybe met some who are good, trying to make a living out of it all.
I can't really judge about gypies cause í actually never saw one in my whole life...

ok i need to shut up now...:loco:

Im gonna make some children some day, they are cheap labour

Im very on topic.