DAMN PREJUDICE

Heavenscent said:
What I call prejudice is the way you approach (a group of) people. That you treat them differently based on clothing, nationality, etc.
I like to approach every person as an individual. With me, I respect you if I don't know you. You can stabilize that respect or ruin it.
As the situation is in Holland, we have many Maroccan, Turkish, Saudi Arabian, Polish people and people from the Dutch Antilles. A fact is that, at least where I live, the majority of crimes are perpetrated by members of these racial groups, mainly Marroccan and Dutch Antillians. But I try, and as far as I'm concerned I manage pretty damn well, not to approach them differently than I approach any other person of my nationality / racial descent. Or say whenever drugdealers have been arrested, say: "Probably be one of those foreigners." Although it is, regretfully, mostly true.
I like everyone. Until proven different.

that's kind of what i've been trying to proove all along,but i guess nobody wants to listen...

man,was i pissed off yesterday!
and the reason why i'm alergic to the subject is because i put up with shit from people who didn't even know me too many times! :hotjump:
croatia is full of prejudice people and those who judge a whole culture,race or nation based on bad experiences(and don't include good ones)...

i wasn't excepted because i was just female,or because i didn't look like everyone else,or because i didn't have a rich daddy to suck up to!

in any case people judged me mostly by my appearance,first impression...

i'm a type of person who learns from other people's mistakes and i don't want to judge like i was judged...

not regretting what i tried to say i just want to say i'm sorry to everyone i offended or pissed off for no good reason.

i can't help my reactions because i'm very impulsive.
i still stand by what i said and won't apollogize for being who i am.

no bullshit,no pretending,this is me;take it or leave it. :D

it's normal for people to disagree,and i think everyone has a right to express their opinion.

i really love most people on this forum because they make my whole fuckin day better with just one post! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

anyway,here's a little poem from 15 minutes ago,it's kinda silly but exactly why i'm posting it;

zsuzsa hates the gypsy world
thinks they get what they deserve
she's a very strong-word girl
and everyone gets on her nerve :hotjump:

hylian is on her side
he's a very funny guy
put his edits on a slide
and from laughter you will cry :lol:

even missery thinks i'm dumb
but i know she's not nazi scum
and since noone thinks she's wrong
her influence must be strong! :worship:

so to who it may concern
we always get what we deserve
but i know when to apologize
to all chicks and all the guys
who i pissed off in any way
with things i never thought i'd say

if you still hate me after this
i'll show my ass for you to kiss! :devil:

the last part was of course a joke
now lets all sit down and have a smoke! :Smokedev:

with these last words i leave to you
to forgive or hate me too...

I'll get along with any individual if they are a good person but i still hate certain groups of people.. Middle easterns being one.

If i meet a cool middle eastern, i'll drink with him o her... But as a collective people, i hate what they stand for.

The english being another example.... I have many english friends, a LOT in fact... But as a people, i don't like them.

-Gavin- said:
I'll get along with any individual if they are a good person but i still hate certain groups of people.. Middle easterns being one.

If i meet a cool middle eastern, i'll drink with him o her... But as a collective people, i hate what they stand for.

ah...us balcanyeros! :D
yeah,we mostly suck...

aleta said:
ah...us balcanyeros! :D
yeah,we mostly suck...

I was more referring to Pakis and Indians...

i have a very good indian friend actually.. but aain, as a collective people, i genuinly hate them.

aleta said:
that's kind of what i've been trying to proove all along,but i guess nobody wants to listen...

We all did listen and tried to make YOU understand that even tho we have given a lot of chances to, for example gyspies, but I could say maroccans as well, they have been stomped upon. And YET we didn't say 'kill all them scum!!1', we respect until we are respected (hope I can talk for the others too, feel free to correct me or add anything that's on your mind about this).

aleta said:

hylian is on her side
he's a very funny guy
put his edits on a slide

so to who it may concern

Haha, girl, at least you made up for a lot with this poem, truly magnifiscent. And you summed up my opinion pretty well too :p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
We all did listen and tried to make YOU understand that even tho we have given a lot of chances to, for example gyspies, but I could say maroccans as well, they have been stomped upon. And YET we didn't say 'kill all them scum!!1', we respect until we are respected (hope I can talk for the others too, feel free to correct me or add anything that's on your mind about this).

look,i'm just tired of being treated like shit and know there are a lot of good people in the same situation...
that's all...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Haha, girl, at least you made up for a lot with this poem, truly magnifiscent. And you summed up my opinion pretty well too :p

thnx :lol:
for the compliment and being an inspiration :D

aleta said:

man,was i pissed off yesterday!
and the reason why i'm alergic to the subject is because i put up with shit from people who didn't even know me too many times! :hotjump:
croatia is full of prejudice people and those who judge a whole culture,race or nation based on bad experiences(and don't include good ones)...

i wasn't excepted because i was just female,or because i didn't look like everyone else,or because i didn't have a rich daddy to suck up to!

in any case people judged me mostly by my appearance,first impression...

i'm a type of person who learns from other people's mistakes and i don't want to judge like i was judged...

not regretting what i tried to say i just want to say i'm sorry to everyone i offended or pissed off for no good reason.

i can't help my reactions because i'm very impulsive.
i still stand by what i said and won't apollogize for being who i am.

no bullshit,no pretending,this is me;take it or leave it. :D

it's normal for people to disagree,and i think everyone has a right to express their opinion.

i really love most people on this forum because they make my whole fuckin day better with just one post! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

anyway,here's a little poem from 15 minutes ago,it's kinda silly but exactly why i'm posting it;

hylian is on her side
he's a very funny guy
put his edits on a slide

so to who it may concern

damn, now i wish i had badmouthed you too, i wanted to be in the poem! :lol: :p

Like race is really a fucking issue anyways.

As Gavin said, the collective personalities of a nation piss me of, but I have zero problems with the individual.