are you left or right handed?

My Faves

A metaphor is like a simile. ~Arthour Unknown

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. - A C

A writer is someone who can make a riddle out of an answer. - K Kraus

Troyanasy said:
My Faves

A metaphor is like a simile. ~Arthour Unknown

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. - A C

A writer is someone who can make a riddle out of an answer. - K Kraus
My fav is--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------life is like Russian Roullette, you don't know when, but I am going to kill you.

AjDeath said:
My fav is--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------life is like Russian Roullette, you don't know when, but I am going to kill you.
He's another, you have 45 hours to pay me my our money or life is gonna be like a game of Russian Roullette, you don't know when, but I am going to kill you.

I like that, I'm going to use that at the playground on Monday

Troyanasy said:
He's another, you have 45 hours to pay me my our money or life is gonna be like a game of Russian Roullette, you don't know when, but I am going to kill you.

I like that, I'm going to use that at the playground on Monday

hahaha on the playground.

I'll give you ten digital dollars if you can guess what i do at the playground every monday...

good friends will bail you out of jail, but true friends will be sitting next to you saying "that was fuckin sweet!"

or something like that