Help?

Because he wanted to rent it first.
Exactly. The drum kit is currently on rent to own to test it, all I do is go in and sign the piece of paper. The hardware is being rented for about $20 a month, no joke, and the drum kit with cymbals I pay about $45 a month... No contract.

Long & McQuaid is awesome, I pity those who don't have one near.

Exactly. The drum kit is currently on rent to own to test it, all I do is go in and sign the piece of paper. The hardware is being rented for about $20 a month, no joke, and the drum kit with cymbals I pay about $45 a month... No contract.

Long & McQuaid is awesome, I pity those who don't have one near.

That doesn't sound too bad, even still... 65 bucks a month less towards your savings for a lefty kick.

OH HEY I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE BUT I WANT TO RENT IT FIRST JUST TO MAKE SURE I LIKE IT ALSO I WILL PLACE ALL MY THINGS BACKWARDS IN THE HOME SO I WILL HAVE TO RE-LEARN HOW TO USE MY APPLIANCES! MAKES SENSE TO ME!

IM A VAGINA WHO COMPARES 300K ITEMS TO ITEMS UNDER 1K WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE DETAILS OF HOW THE ITEMS ARE BEING RENTED TO OWN.

What the fucks the difference if you purchased shit on a loan or on a credit card. You still pay interest if thats what your concerned about. Also sometimes people rent instruments to play them to see if they actually like playing them. Rather than having to purchase them new and then turn around to sell them as used.