are you left or right handed?

Right handed here.

You know what they say.. Right is right.. heh you know.. eh fuck it.

Functionally ambidextrous. Seriously. Though I generally write with my right hand as it was insisted upon in grade school. Sometimes I write with my left hand just to mess with people. It actually is cleaner, though a little less flashy.

Necromunchkin said:
Functionally ambidextrous. Seriously. Though I generally write with my right hand as it was insisted upon in grade school. Sometimes I write with my left hand just to mess with people. It actually is cleaner, though a little less flashy.
I knew a guy who could write with both hands at the same time. He'd write like this:
ratiug eht yalp I --- I play the guitar
He'd start at the I and write normal with his right hand and backwards with his left one. Can YOU do that huh?

Wolftribe said:
I hate you. Even though i'm right handed too.
why? :err:

@everbody: :lol: I would normally be right handed but cuz of the lesions on my brains that I earned during birth I became an invalid and then after 4 years, left handed/footed. :tickled:
(can't kick the ball but with the left foot :D )

I'm right handed. I do everything with my right hand. I play guitar right handed, i throw a baseball right handed, i'm dominant right in every sport i play, but i find that if i jerk off with my left hand it feels as though i'm not the one doing it, does that make me weird? Weird or not, it sure is fun!

Right handed but when I eat I use the knife with left hand because I am unable to use the fork with the left.