DAMN PREJUDICE

-Gavin- said:
The english being another example.... I have many english friends, a LOT in fact... But as a people, i don't like them.

I hate them just as much as you and I am one. I particularly hate the politics of this country where we suck up to America, and that they refer to us as the 51st state. Which is why as soon as I have the money, Im outtah this shithole.

Turbo said:
I hate them just as much as you and I am one. I particularly hate the politics of this country where we suck up to America, and that they refer to us as the 51st state. Which is why as soon as I have the money, Im outtah this shithole.

Come to scotland! Your welcome here :)

LedByTheReaper said:
Most Indians in england are complete and fucktards. I mean look they have their own country and all, why do they have to come here and rove around in gangs mugging everyone.

It's probably what they thought when you invaded them and used them as a colony for your own needs for a good many years. Payback time!

y'know those microwave cheeseburgers? Well if you toast the bun under a grill and microwave the burger, rather than microwaving the whole thing...they taste amazing.

TheSeldomlaid said:
It's probably what they thought when you invaded them and used them as a colony for your own needs for a good many years. Payback time!

So why does scotland have to suffer?

And doesn't explain the whole Oslondia thing you have ging on ;)

-Gavin- said:
So why does scotland have to suffer?

And doesn't explain the whole Oslondia thing you have ging on ;)

It's because you guys have fannybaws and not manbaws and don't have the willpower to tell em to fuck off and form your own bloody country :p
"But, we tried, just watch Braveheart!" Hah.

As for our huge ethnically challenged population, it's due to our long history of taking care of the weak. Remember, we once ruled Scotland too.