DAMN PREJUDICE

Here you go.

worldmap2.jpg

Hylian said:
If you're not white, and you're north of the mexican border, you're american.

Also, I'm most probably whiter than 99% of the board members (except for Bodomite).

One thing dude, I think you should buy a geography book, Portugal is to the EAST of the USA, not south.
It's Southeast, that still has the word South in it.:D

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
It's Southeast, that still has the word South in it.:D
Get a pair of glasses and look at the map. It's EXACTLY to the east of New York and its surrounding areas.

Hylian said:
Get a pair of glasses and look at the map. It's EXACTLY to the east of New York and its surrounding areas.
I have glasses, and I'm wearing them. And yeah, your right dude, but if I lived in Washington (the state) or Alaska, you would be so wrong.:lol:

I have glasses, and I'm wearing them. And yeah, your right dude, but if I lived in Washington (the state) or Alaska, you would be so wrong.:lol:
And how about if you lived in Texas? Then it would be NORTHeast.

You're talking about north/south of a country, not a state. Thus, grab the gravity center of the map of us(a computer can calculate it) and measure from there.
I thought that budists valued education :loco:

BloodyScalpel said:
You're talking about north/south of a country, not a state. Thus, grab the gravity center of the map of us(a computer can calculate it) and measure from there.
I thought that budists valued education :loco:
Easier said than done, my laptop runs Linux.:lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
It's quite funny because the center point of the USA actually falls inside Canada. :lol:

Either way, you can't really say that a certain point is north or south of a country if both options are possible. You can say it for specific points of the country but it's incorrect to make a general statement about it.

Finding the center point wouldn't work either since it would still be incorrect for several different points in the country.

Hylian said:
What has running Linux got to do with that being easier said than done?
Well, if the computer calculates the measure in metric units, and my version of Linux is European since I own a Acer. And being American, naturally I don't know shit about the metric system.:erk:

Well, if the computer calculates the measure in metric units, and my version of Linux is European since I own a Acer. And being American, naturally I don't know shit about the metric system.:erk:
Do you use KDE or Gnome? Either way, you can just switch those settings -- they have absolutely nothing to do with the hardware.