DAMN PREJUDICE

Wings of a dream said:
:lol::lol: Although let's not provoke that prejudice subject again, you've seen how long it can get.
It's not prejudice though, it's more than justified! Just look at his previous posts, he didn't know what a guinea pig was! He thinks portugal is near MEXICO for christ's sake! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

updated:

worldmap.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
we don't have gypsies in brazil
*points and laughs at all europeans*

HAH! :lol:
I've seen a group of them wandering in my town once :guh:
They wanted to read my hand and shit, I just walked away without saying a word.
Ei yanko, tinha um cara trebadaço no ponto de busao ontem, que chegava pra todo mundo assim: "eu quero comer seu cu" :lol:quase encho o cara de porrada :loco:quase encho o cara de porrada :loco:quase encho o cara de porrada :loco:

BloodyScalpel said:
eu quero comer seu cu
well shit... i heard about "you're so hot i'd eat the corn out of your shit" but you only say that when you mean it! i wish people were like that here, only they would probably shoot you and only then talk to you haha

EagleFlyFree said:
well shit... i heard about "you're so hot i'd eat the corn out of your shit" but you only say that when you mean it! i wish people were like that here, only they would probably shoot you and only then talk to you haha
comer=foder, caro argentino :p
Nada culinário
Btw, I did this map to join in teh funf
worldmap2.jpg

Hylian said:
Here's a small visual guide for the mentally challenged (i.e. americans):

worldmap.jpg

you forgot to show the big pile of gay butt sex going on in brazil...

besides america has chuck norris...
chucknorrisfacts.com

Zygote said:
you forgot to show the big pile of gay butt sex going on in brazil...

besides america has chuck norris...
chucknorrisfacts.com
If I did that he would probably move over Brazil. I wouldn't want that to happen to poor yanko and bloodyscalpel.

Also, america doesn't have Chuck Norris -- Chuck Norris has america. Until he gets tired and roundhouse kicks it in the face. :lol: