DAMN PREJUDICE

"George W Bush doesn't care about black people"

I pretty much make fun of people in general. I enjoy all racial jokes. Even ones that target me, the fat upper middle class american. If I had to pick a favorite stereotype to make fun of, it's these damned trailer park hoosiers out here that I deal with everyday at work. (I work at a furniture store)

I think this world would be much better if people pulled the corncobs from their asses and loosened up.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Hahahahaha, I just wanted to see if I could say something dumb enough to get you pissed off. Not to mention the fact that I think I was fun to use racism in prejudice.:loco:
Yeah, I figured that much. You might not know what a guinea pig is but that tipex thing was just way too stupid -- even for an american. :lol: :loco:

^^Bastard, I'd make fun of the Portugese but Emeril is fron there, so I can't say anything.
Go ahead, I bet you won't be able to make as much fun of the Portuguese as I do. :p

Probably, but uh....you guys suck at soccer!

How is that possible, you're like practically mexican?
Actually, I'd say that portuguese people are practically american, which is even worse. :lol:

All I gotta say is if you're not white, and you're from south of our border, you're mexican.
If you're not white, and you're north of the mexican border, you're american.

Also, I'm most probably whiter than 99% of the board members (except for Bodomite).

One thing dude, I think you should buy a geography book, Portugal is to the EAST of the USA, not south.

Here's a small visual guide for the mentally challenged (i.e. americans):

worldmap.jpg