DAMN PREJUDICE

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Hi

http://caribemexicano.qroo.gob.mx/banco_imagenes/cancun/AE15.JPG

PD. Hey Gonzo podrías hacerme un favor, no sé si puedas subir esta imagen para que se muestre aquí en el foro, es que por ahora no estoy en mi computadora y ya sabes como son de mierdas las demás maquinas. Te leo el fin de semana, Sayonara. Espero que sólo José entienda ésto. Ñoños :lol:

hecho! me debes una... :lol:

AE15.JPG

Hi

PD. Hey Gonzo podrías hacerme un favor, no sé si puedas subir esta imagen para que se muestre aquí en el foro, es que por ahora no estoy en mi computadora y ya sabes como son de mierdas las demás maquinas. Te leo el fin de semana, Sayonara. Espero que sólo José entienda ésto. Ñoños :lol:

TACO TACO!

Hi

Perdon pero José no ha sido lo único que lo ha entendido. :lol:

KillerGon said:

Yeah stealth mode rulez, Snake was my mentor :headbang:, pero no estoy en mi cantón , así que me demorare en contestar ;O.

Hylian : Chale, no sabía que entendias bastante bien el Español :worship:

José : Cancún >>>>> All the beaches :headbang:

PS. Thanks Che , I owe you one ;)

Hylian : Chale, no sabía que entendias bastante bien el Español :worship:
Thanks dude! Yeah, I can understand Spanish pretty well. I can also speak it pretty well even though I usually end up mixing in some Portuguese words. Spelling is the worst part, mostly because I never really wrote anything in Spanish. I never really studied it; I just used to live about 50 km away from Spain and went there quite often so I just picked it up by ear.

Hylian said:
Thanks dude! I can understand Spanish pretty well. I can also speak it quite well even though I usually end up using Portuguese words as well. Spelling is the worst part, mostly because I never really wrote anything in Spanish. I never really studied it; I used to live about 50 km away from Spain and went there quite often so I just picked it up by ear.

"Yes, that's the same with us here in Mexico. At least, that's what I think, since I can understand a little of Portuguese when listening to it, but when trying to write it, it seems difficult. However, if I go to Portugal or Brazil for a couple of months I would learn Portuguese easily."

"Yes, that's the same with us here in Mexico. At least, that's what I think, since I can understand a little of Portuguese when listening to it, but when trying to write it, it seems difficult. However, if I go to Portugal or Brazil for a couple of months I would learn Portuguese easily."
Most spanish people can't understand a word of portuguese though.
I've noticed that the spanish in latin america is a lot closer to portuguese than in spain.

Hylian said:
Most spanish people can't understand a word of portuguese though.
I've noticed that the spanish in latin america is a lot closer to portuguese than in spain.

Youhave come through these ways... oh by the way, mi last name is portuguese...

Youhave come through these ways... oh by the way, mi last name is portuguese...
Actually, I have only been to brazil. I do know some people from south america thoug.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Prejudice, well how about racist? Like the term "guinea pig." That sucks for Black people who are from Guinea.
Actually, "guinea pig" is the name of an animal which was adopted as a term for test or experiment subjects. It has absolutely nothing to do with black people from Guinea. It fucking pisses me off how people nowadays are constantly whining and raising the racism flag about things which have absolutely NOTHING to do with racism.

It's also funny how YOU assumed that the term "guinea pig" referred to black people from Guinea. I guess you're a racist too.

If you never heard about guinea pigs before, look them up here.

Guinea pig images:
300px-Purcelus-de-guinea.jpg

CUTIE.JPG

Hylian said:
Actually, "guinea pig" is the name of an animal which was adopted as a term for test or experiment subjects. It has absolutely nothing to do with black people from Guinea. It fucking pisses me off how people nowadays are constantly whining and raising the racism flag about things which have absolutely NOTHING to do with racism.

It's also funny how YOU assumed that the term "guinea pig" referred to black people from Guinea. I guess you're a racist too.

If you never heard about guinea pigs before, look them up here.

Guinea pig images:
300px-Purcelus-de-guinea.jpg

CUTIE.JPG

Ok, then.....

What about the guy that invented white out, that tricky white substance that elminataes black letter.:D