DAMN PREJUDICE

aleta said:
croatia has beautyfull beaches,among the most beautiful in the world...that's like one of just a few reasons why i like my country...
but that's about to change in a few years...
Yeah, there were some pretty good beaches there. I also took some nice photos in Bol, I might post some of them later on. Bol was a bit too crowded though. :/

aleta said:
it's too crowded everywhere now.but we have a kickass time with some tourists :D
and we have a few secret places where it's awsome but quiet...
I visited some pretty good places there actually. Bol and Dubrovnik were the most crowded ones of them all. Still worth it though.

awesome how the "I hate you for hating gypsies"-thread turned into "who has the best beaches"-thread. gotta love it, heh

Eventually the ''who has the best beaches'' thread turns into ''I hate AYDY''

Like usual :D

We only have one beach here, where you won't freeze your ass off and it's man-made.. Pretty shitty too :lol:

Missery said:
awesome how the "I hate you for hating gypsies"-thread turned into "who has the best beaches"-thread. gotta love it, heh
You wouldn't imagine how many times I checked if I had really typed "beaches" correctly (rather than something else ;) ) when I said that there were some really good beaches in Croatia. :lol: :lol:

Lithium said:
Eventually the ''who has the best beaches'' thread turns into ''I hate AYDY''

Like usual :D
:lol: :lol:

There are also some really good beaches in Portugal. I don't have any decent photos of any of them though. I only started doing photography about 3 years ago and I haven't been to the beach in Portugal for a couple of years now.

NwBlaBchTwr3709.jpg

Blackpool lights. :p haha.

beach%20with%20donkeys%20detail.jpg

Southport...

England has delightful little beaches. Donkeys, sticks of rock and old sweaty blokes with yellowing vests. Cor. I'd love to have posted something worthwhile in this whole thread when it started, but I'll save that for another day.