Damn

Isn't it just fucking absurd, crazy, stupid and hilarious that you have these little metal pieces and exchange them for a capuccino?

I mean money, the most stupid metaphor on earth :ill:

Dhatura said:
You know what? I just want to be rich cause I'm sick of this shitty financial set-up, period. Nay, lots of periods.......................................

If I had money I could solve everything, fuck the world.

Don't we all?

MetallicaSux said:
Don't we all?

Well, yeah, I had in mind that thread "five wishes" or whatever, I have one wish, I want to be rich. The rest is somehow so elusive, you can't define anything in this world.

See you in your next life when we'll fly away for good
Stars in our own car we can drive away from here

Far away, so far away, down to Worthing and work there
Far away, we'll go far away and flog ice creams til the company's on its knees

I might be fired anyway, so I'll fly away for good, haha, best timing that would be :/

Dhatura said:
Well, yeah, I had in mind that thread "five wishes" or whatever, I have one wish, I want to be rich. The rest is somehow so elusive, you can't define anything in this world.

See you in your next life when we'll fly away for good
Stars in our own car we can drive away from here

Far away, so far away, down to Worthing and work there
Far away, we'll go far away and flog ice creams til the company's on its knees

I might be fired anyway, so I'll fly away for good, haha, best timing that would be :/

Well yeah, i don't think you will be able to change the world, i think that is rather impossible. But getting rich these days i think is just as impossible, if it was easy, everybody would have been don't you think?

MetallicaSux said:
Well yeah, i don't think you will be able to change the world, i think that is rather impossible. But getting rich these days i think is just as impossible, if it was easy, everybody would have been don't you think?

Okay, I just want money, I don't want to be rich, hehe.

Btw, I bought my little darling vacuum-cleaner, the cheapest one available, but it works really well, I'm happy with it :Spin:

Still, four p.m., the hour of depression, probably because of the climate of this office. :cry: