DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Why not just have it as 'night 1' of Heathen crusade at a Minnesota date? =pp

They might still add dates..

I am so fucking happy right now. Best news ever, just about anyway. I've been wanting to see Týr for quite some time, not to mention seeing Turisas, Ensifeurm, and Eluveitie in the same night. Wow.

Im pissed that the MA date is at the New England Metalfest. That fest sucks ass, and it probably means that those bands with get, at most, 30 minute sets.

I feel your pain. The L.A area show is taking place at the California Metalfest.

What's worse than the New England Metalfest? The California Metalfest:erk:

Still, seeing Tyr is gonna rule so god damn much

Mike this was the line-up of last year's fest. Basically a bunch of shit that I wouldn't give a drop of piss for. Here is to hoping that Tyr gets added to Ragnarok fest so we can circumvent this tongue ring toting faggotry.

ABYSMAL DAWN
ALARUM
ANIMOSITY
ARSIS
BLEEDING KANSAS
CALIBAN
CATTLE DECAPITATION
DARKEST HOUR
DECREPIT BIRTH
EMBRACE THE END
FROM A SECOND STORY WINDOW
ION DISSONANCE
JOB FOR A COWBOY
LIGHT THIS CITY
NECROPHAGIST
NEURAXIS
ON BROKEN WINGS
PARIA
REFLUX
SUFFOCATION
SUICIDE SILENCE
SUMMERS END
SWORN ENEMY
THE BURNING SEASON
THE FACELESS
TOO PURE TO DIE
WINDS OF PLAGUE

Actually this could help them. It creates more exposure about this type of music. And if they can have a lineup around by then, they could have a semi-street team (aka people who plan to go to Heathen Crusade), bring fliers about HC III to the show.

Fuck street teams and trendster faggoths who listen to metal because it's the "In" thing to do. This type of music is not meant for the attention deficient ear. :mad:

Um. By street teams I meant if the festival wanted to advertise these would be good shows to put out the word.

You know what? I missed Moonsorrow at HC1 and was pretty pissed off at that. Saw them last year and was pretty indifferent towards their performance.

Then again, they came on after Woods of Ypres, so yeah, the bar was set pretty god damn high

I'm way more disappointed the US are not getting Korpiklaani :(