Dan, do you have any intentions of ever coming to the USA?

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
Im sure you would love to tour over here to reach a wider audience. Do you for see it happening cause Im sure theres a hell of alot of people that would love to see you live playing ANY of your material (Nightingale, Edge of Sanity, etc)

:worship:

Wow, you dont know how much a show with any of Dan's bands would mean to me....That would be simply amazing, Nightingale, or maybe take your Moontower stuff on tour, I think I read somewhere that Mike from Opeth said he would gladly play guitar for you if you ever decided to take some of that solo stuff on tour. I still think that Nightingale should take a US tour, that would be amazing, because lately, that's all I have been listening to. What do you say Dan??

For it to be a ture Dan Swano tour I think he'd have to train the guys (whoever they be) to play a variety of his music. Nightingale, Moontower, dare I say even Unicorn?

It's also been my dream that one day I'd hear Crimson live, even though it's never gonna happen. I wish I was rich, cause I'd fucking pay a million dollars to hear that.

IAmEternal said:
It's also been my dream that one day I'd hear Crimson live, even though it's never gonna happen. I wish I was rich, cause I'd fucking pay a million dollars to hear that.
Oh I am RIGHT WITH YOU THERE.

I've got $43.50 on me right now, anyone else wanna chip in some dough to bring Crimson to the States?

:headbang:

np: blackwater park

I wish Dan or Asa or someone with authority on this would reply and tell us how much they'd want for something like that :p Sometimes I wish I made over a dollar more than minimum wage :( I can barely afford the Opeth DVD that comes out on tuesday, + transit to get down to their concert on the same day :(

It'd be a real giggle if there's some eccentric millionaire freako lurking reading these boards, who now actually genuinely offers to pay a million for a live performance of Crimson... haha.... BUT SUCH THINGS DON'T HAPPEN.

Or do they?

Light said:
It'd be a real giggle if there's some eccentric millionaire freako lurking reading these boards, who now actually genuinely offers to pay a million for a live performance of Crimson... haha.... BUT SUCH THINGS DON'T HAPPEN.

Or do they?
We could make it a movie, but a really realistic movie and it would almost feel real. Yeah.

Let's see, how about role casting?

Cerebus said:
We could make it a movie, but a really realistic movie and it would almost feel real. Yeah.

Let's see, how about role casting?

In the future, think before you talk. Please!

heh, j/k
I'll dress in drag and play the queen! :p:p:p
(i have nice blue eyes)