Dan, I keep hearing about you.

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
I am a nobody... but who the fuck are you?

I know that you were in a joke-makeshift power metal band called 'Steel' with Mikael and that you are the drummer for Bloodbath.

But other than that, why the fuck does everyone go 'Dan Swano this... Dan Swano that'?

What is your deeper relation with the production and performance side of the Metal world?

Edge of Sanity's is Dan's most famous metal project, but he's been involved in everything, and he's produced every single Swedish album ever released. Almost.

Check metal-archives.com for a complete list of his metal projects and some rock ones, which is where Dan really shines, actually. Nightingale is his best project, in my opinion.

Nitronium Blood said:
I am a nobody... but who the fuck are you?

I know that you were in a joke-makeshift power metal band called 'Steel' with Mikael and that you are the drummer for Bloodbath.

But other than that, why the fuck does everyone go 'Dan Swano this... Dan Swano that'?

What is your deeper relation with the production and performance side of the Metal world?

Edge of Sanity (Singer / Guitarist)
Nightingale (his band)
Moontower (solo release)
Unicorn (another of his bands)
Bloodbath (Guitarist)

Contributor to many other metal projects, produced Dissection's legendary Storm of the Light's Bane album at his Unisound studio, sang on Therion's Lucid Dreaming and Theli albums, and many, many other things.

He also has the nicest fanboys / fangirls around. We all love Dan, he's a pretty nice and gentle human being, just like the endangered humpback whale of the great pacific ocean. He gives us free music sometimes! (Like the bootleg of his Invisible release party)

Hey, don't forget about Dag... He is the most generous and awesome motherfucker of all time. He and Dan are the greatest brothers the world has ever seen!

a lot of people don't know who Dan Swano is...Some of them even know Edge of sanity but never bothered to check who are the members of the band.
a few months ago Dan to me was the guy who produced opeth's morningrise and not more than that.I was (and still am) a big opeth fan and back then I didn't even know about sorskogen and bloodbath was just some band Mikael did vocals for.
thank god for metal education and p2p sharing softwares...